Early Years Foundation Stage
EYFS Leader: Miss Dawson
If you would like any further information about our EYFS curriculum, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0208 965 7445 and ask for Miss Dawson.
News and updates
Our Vision for Harlesden Primary School EYFS
At Harlesden Primary School, we want to develop well-rounded, happy, and resilient individuals who are prepared to achieve their best in all areas of life, and this begins in the Early Years Foundation Stage. We aim to provide exciting and valuable learning opportunities to help all our children be the best that they can be. From the moment pupils join our school in Nursery, we aim to nurture and support each individual child to achieve their unique potential in all areas of learning.
- To help children develop their language and imagination through a story-based curriculum.
- To promote confidence and fluency in early reading using Read, Write, Inc. phonics, while also promoting a life-long love of reading.
- To help pupils discover and pursue their own unique learning interests.
- To provide support and challenge for pupils with SEND.
- To provide exciting and engaging activities for our children, encouraging them to explore both the inside and outdoor environment.
- To encourage families to work with us to support and nurture our children.